RSS

12 June, 2010

Customize your wedding invitation

My nephews will be getting married to twin brothers next month. After the recent death in our family, they both were much depressed and did not engage in any of our family functions for the past one year, because they are the victim of that accident. There mom and dad passed away in a tragic accident. I convinced them that this is not their life should be carried on, and also advice them to get married as they have long past 27 years of age. They agreed to my request. They will be marrying to twin brothers named sim and Jim very soon. I want the marriage to take place in the best possible way. My wife suggested us to try customized wedding invitations, so that we could design as per their taste. They were quiet happy that there marriage is going to take place. I hope everything goes for them from now on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment